Secret Clearance Required
Expert Schedule Analyst
CEdge has an opportunity for an Expert Schedule Analyst to support National Geo-spatial Intelligence Agency. This role is located in Washington, D.C.
, and offers a very competitive salary, due to the unique skill set requirements. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
The Expert Schedule Analyst will work with systems engineers and program, project, and segment managers to provide leadership of schedule development and management activities to include overseeing the developing initial schedules, collecting and reviewing program, project and segment data for updating and maintaining schedules, conducting critical path analysis, identifying dependencies, conducting ‘What-if?’ analyses, and providing comprehensive visualization/reporting. Expert Schedule Analyst will lead and oversee regular reporting of schedule information to designated review activities and for leadership awareness.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Create, manage, maintain and operate an automated enterprise schedule activity using government approved schedule tool (e.g. Microsoft Project/Project Server), to allow for the integration and assessment of schedule files and schedule data from across NGA.
- Create and update defined processes to develop schedules, collect and review program, project, and segment data to update and maintain schedules, conduct critical path analysis, identify dependencies, and conduct ‘What-if?’ analyses.
- Lead overall response for NGA/NSG meetings reviewing and presenting schedule data for programs, projects and segments by providing reports, Gantt charts, and other visualization products, clearly communicating schedule expectations and/or status.
- Identify system development milestones that drive phasing of capabilities to meet enterprise epics or equivalent planning timeframes.
- Develop, manage, and maintain connection of strategic-level and enterprise-level effectivities with lower-level program, project, and segment effectivities and milestones.
- Oversee program, project, and segment scheduling, executable technical roadmap development, incremental reviews of schedule milestones and activities, and maintain schedule baselines as directed to ensure an informed enterprise level schedule.
- Assure critical path analysis and "what-if" scenarios are available to identify schedule change impacts, associated risk, and develop mitigation plans.
- Collaborate with the GPOC lead for Enterprise Release Management to facilitate coordinated capability releases.
- Oversee and coordinate the work of Senior-, Mid-, and Junior-level Schedule Analysts.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or scientific fields such as operations research, engineering management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Expert level scheduling experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in management and operation of Microsoft Project, Primavera, or similar scheduling tool/service for definition, maintenance and reporting of program, project segment and enterprise level schedule information
- Previous work experience in government or industry in establishing, managing, and/or leading a tool-based, schedule management and reporting process.
- Previous work experience in government or industry in IT and Information Systems program management, or development and maintenance support procedures or processes.
- Previous work experience in government or industry leading schedule management for developments using traditional or Agile and Scrum based methodology or application of methods.
- Project Management Institute-Scheduling Profession Certification (PMI-SP), AACE PSP Certification, or Microsoft Project/Project Server Certification
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and direct automation of scheduling tasks through preparation of macros, scripts or custom procedures.
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Competitive Salary
- Day One Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Opportunity to work with the best Human Resource Department EVER!