Secret Clearance Required
CEdge has an opportunity for a Senior Schedule Analyst to support National Geo-spatial Intelligence Agency. This role is located in Washington, D.C.
, and offers a very competitive salary, due to the unique skill set requirements. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Senior-level Schedule Analyst will provide schedule management by implementing defined processes to develop schedules, collect and review program, project, and segment data to update and maintain schedules, conduct critical path analysis, identify dependencies, and conduct ‘What-if?’ analyses. Senior Schedule Analyst will provide definition, planning and maintenance for robust tools and services to accomplish schedule activity, employing capabilities such as MS Project/Project Server or similar tools. Senior Schedule Analyst will develop and maintain schedules and provide regular reporting of schedule information to designated review activities and for leadership awareness.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Create, maintain, manage, and operate an automated enterprise schedule activity using government approved schedule tool (e.g. Microsoft Project/Project Server), to allow for the integration and assessment of schedule files and schedule data from across NGA.
- Support NGA/NSG meetings reviewing and presenting schedule data for programs, projects, segments and activities, by providing reports, Gantt charts, and other visualization products, clearly communicating schedule expectations and/or status.
- Identify system development milestones that drive phasing of capabilities to meet enterprise epics or equivalent planning time-frames.
- Develop, manage, and maintain connection of strategic-level and enterprise-level effectiveness with lower-level program, project, and segment effectiveness and milestones.
- Perform program, project and segment scheduling, executable technical road-map development, incremental reviews of schedule milestones and activities, and maintain schedule baselines as directed to ensure an informed enterprise level schedule.
- Conduct schedules critical path analysis and provide "what-if" scenarios to identify schedule change impacts, associated risk, and develop mitigation plans. Collaborate with the Enterprise Release Management to facilitate coordinated capability releases.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or scientific fields such as operations research, engineering management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Senior-level scheduling experience.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Project, Primavera, or similar scheduling tool/service for definition, maintenance and reporting of project/program schedule information.
- Previous work experience in government or industry in establishing, or executing a tool-based, schedule management and reporting process.
- Project Management Institute-Scheduling Profession Certification (PMI-SP), AACE PSP Certification, or Microsoft Project/Project Server Certification.
- Demonstrated ability to lead automation of scheduling tasks through preparation of macros, scripts or custom procedures.
- Previous work experience in government or industry in IT and Information Systems development and maintenance support procedures or processes.
- Previous work experience in government or industry supporting schedule management for developments using traditional or Agile and Scrum based methodology or application of methods.
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Competitive Salary
- Day One Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Opportunity to work with the best Human Resource Department EVER!