Secret Clearance Required
CEdge has an opportunity for an Senior Systems Engineer to support National Geo-spatial Intelligence Agency. This role is located in Washington, D.C.
, and offers a very competitive salary, due to the unique skill set requirements. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Senior-level Systems Engineers guide engineering teams in taking a multi-discipline approach to requirements engineering, solutions engineering, scheduling, reliability, resiliency, services development, integration, test and evaluation, maintainability and analysis across the NSG. ASG, and Federal Agencies to ensure timely and accurate GEOINT.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Guide Mid-level and Junior-level system engineers performing requirements engineering, solutions engineering, scheduling, reliability, resiliency, services development, integration, test and evaluation, maintainability and analysis across the NSG, ASG and Federal Agencies.
- Guide the planning, analysis/trace-ability of user requirements, architectures trace-ability, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review cloud service capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Assist the Government in the capture and translation of mission and customer requirements/needs into systems/capability requirements and solutions.
- Oversee and coordinates the work of Mid-, and Junior-level Systems Engineers.
- Support the analyses and allocation of requirements to systems architecture components and executing programs.
- Assist the Government in performing systems integration activities.
- Conducts Analysis of Alternatives (AoAs), Course of Actions (CoAs), Trade Studies, and Engineering Assessments.
- Assist the Government in strategic technical planning, project management, performance engineering, risk management and interface design.
- Operate at the level of integrating multiple systems, services, processes, and interfaces within a Major Systems Acquisitions across organizational and agency boundaries
- Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering or in related technical or scientific fields such as engineering, physics, mathematics, operations research, engineering management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Senior-level working experience in government or industry such as the DoD/IC Acquisition Process, Requirements Process, PPBES Process and/or system engineering of large complex System of Systems or Service Oriented Architecture/Cloud environments.
- Senior-level working system engineering experience in government or industry.
- Experience with and strong understanding of systems engineering lifecycle.
- Experience in applying Agile SAFe and DevOps principles and practices to include Epic planning, user story development, sprint development and management, and release management.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Master’s degree in Systems Engineering or in related technical or scientific fields such as engineering, physics, mathematics, operations research, engineering management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Working knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages.
- INCOSE Expert System Engineering Professional (ESEP) certification.
- Engineering certification Level II from Defense Acquisition University (DAU) or equivalent.
- Licensure as a professional engineer.
- Demonstrated expertise in photogrammetry, remote sensing, image science, information sciences, geographic information systems, geomatics, or related fields.
- Membership or leadership participation in any of the following professional organizations:
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Competitive Salary
- Day One Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Opportunity to work with the best Human Resource Department EVER!