Secret Clearance Required
CEdge has an opportunity for an Expert Configuration Manager to support the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency. This role is located in Washington, D.C.
, and offers a very competitive salary, due to the unique skill set requirements. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Expert Configuration Managers guide configuration management (CM) and engineering teams in the definition and performance of CM tasks and in the execution of configuration control, engineering and governance boards and forums activity to baseline, analyze, update, and maintain the technical baseline in support of interchangeability, integration of IT services/systems, and IT governance for NGA and the NSG.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Oversee Quality Assurance of all Requests for Change (RFCs) and similar change documents at all stages of the system and software development cycle.
- Lead the development and maintenance of baselines and configuration control procedures.
- Conduct change and configuration management at the enterprise, program, project and segment levels for systems, services, and capabilities developed using traditional and agile methods.
- Identify and implement opportunities in terms of process and tools to execute CM in a more agile and efficient manner.
- Lead and support configuration change tracking and documentation control to include, but not limited to concepts of operation (CONOPS), requirements identification and documentation, architecture artifacts, preliminary and detailed system definition, systems and applications interfaces (point-to-point and APIs), system design review, performance monitoring tools and production software.
- Oversee and coordinate the work of Senior-, Mid-, and Junior-level configuration managers and engineers performing CM tasks.
- Provide continuous coordination of progress on actions, tasking, and issues being worked by the Configuration Management Team.
- Serve as the CM authority for reviewing software code deliveries and managing code libraries.
- Assist the government to validate and certify system configuration changes.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or scientific fields such as operations research, engineering management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Expert working experience in Configuration and Change Management field of work.
- Previous working experience in government or industry, within configuration management.
- Experience maintaining baseline and CMDB using platforms such as Remedy and ServiceNow.
- Previous work experience on maintaining the baseline for efforts using Agile and DevOps methodologies.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Previous work experience using ITIL v3.
- Previous experience maintaining the baseline for cloud-based systems.
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Competitive Salary
- Day One Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Opportunity to work with the best Human Resource Department EVER!