Secret Clearance Required
CEdge has an opportunity for an Expert GEOINT Standards Modeler to support the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency. This role is located in Washington, D.C.
, and offers a very competitive salary, due to the unique skill set requirements. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Provide GEOINT standards Data Modeling in UML, OWL, SKOS, GML, JSON, and XML for existing and future GEOINT Standards to ensure current and updated standards content meet capability delivery dates for NGA & NSG initiatives and solution providers.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Serve as a Subject Mater Expert (SME) on development of GEOINT Standards with the objective of facilitating compliance and interoperability through integration of NSG & ASG requirements while reducing technical and schedule risk associated with Data, Metadata, and Ontology standards.
- Ensure current and future GEOINT standards satisfy capability requirements at the program and strategic level across NGA, NSG, and ASG.
- Develop capability-based standards profiles and reference architectures to enable search, discovery, access, retrieval, integrated intelligence, and advanced analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or scientific fields such as engineering, physics, mathematics, operations research, engineering management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Experience with:
- Basic concepts of Unified Modeling Language (UML) Class Diagrams, object-based modeling concepts, and logical data models.
- Design, development, presentation, and analysis of a domain based logical data model.
- Developing, maintaining and/or enhancing Logical Theories and formal Ontologies.
- Resource Description Framework (RDF); Web Ontology Language (OWL).
- Decomposition of object-based logical models in order to understand data requirements.
- Familiarity with the major varieties of JSON (JSON-LD, GeoJSON, JSON-B, etc.).
- Familiarity with Simple Knowledge Organization System (SKOS).
- Master’s degree in technical or scientific fields such as engineering, physics, mathematics, operations research, engineering management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Experience with:
- Logical data models in an implementation and/or programming setting (e.g. NSG Application Schema and its profiles).
- Interpretation and implementation of the ISO 19100 series standards, particularly those applicable to metadata, geography markup language, application schema, and schema registries (ISO 19115, 19136, 19109, etc.).
- Implementation of standards-based schema and the exchange of data using OGC standards based web services.
- Proficient in GEOINT standards / specifications / framework:
- GEOINT Semantic Resource Suite (NCV, NTAX, NAS, NEO, NMF, etc.)
- NAS Part 2, NMIS, etc.
- ISO 19100 series standards
- OGC standards
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Familiarity with NGA mission, products, and role in the NSG community
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Competitive Salary
- Day One Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Opportunity to work with the best Human Resource Department EVER!