Secret Clearance Required
CEdge has an opportunity for an Expert GEOINT Standards Developer to support the National Geo-spatial Intelligence Agency. This role is located in Washington, D.C.
, and offers a very competitive salary, due to the unique skill set requirements. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Work in collaboration with NSG & ASG community membership, international partners, and other members of the GEOINT & IT Standards Division to ensure current and updated standards content of information & web service standards meet capability delivery dates for NGA & NSG initiatives and solution providers.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Serve as a Subject Mater Expert (SME) on development of GEOINT Standards with the objective of facilitating compliance and interoperability through integration of NSG & ASG requirements while reducing technical and schedule risk associated with Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) Web Services.
- Ensure current and future GEOINT standards will satisfy capability requirements at the program and strategic level across NGA, the NSG, and ASG.
- Develop capability-based standards profiles and reference architectures to enable search, discovery, access, retrieval, integrated intelligence, and advanced analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or scientific fields such as engineering, physics, mathematics, operations research, engineering management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Experience with the development and implementation of standards related to geographic information, metadata, geography, GML, application schema, schema implementation & registries.
- Experience with OGC data & web service standards and implementation.
- Ability to guide development efforts in the effective use of standards to achieve mission capabilities.
- Expertise in UML, XML, XML Schema, JSON, and JSON Schema.
- Familiarity with NGA mission, products, and role in the NSG community.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Master’s degree in technical or scientific fields such as engineering, physics, mathematics, operations research, engineering management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the entire NSG GEOINT standards baseline, including demonstrated expertise in the development and execution of the entire suite of web services standards cited in the DoD IT Standards Register (DISR).
- Detailed understanding of NSG data standards and implementations, and the relationships between the data, web service, and encoding standards utilized to support data sharing operations across the NSG/ASG community.
- Experience working with:
- Class Diagrams & object-based/oriented modeling concepts.
- Logical data models and application schema.
- Experience with application schema and XML implementation and programming.
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Competitive Salary
- Day One Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Opportunity to work with the best Human Resource Department EVER!