TS/SCI ClEARANCE REQUIRED
CEdge has an opportunity for an Expert Web Developer/Administrator to support the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency. This role is located in Springfield, Virginia., and offers a very competitive salary, due to the unique skill set requirements. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Expert Web Developers/Administrators lead development and programming support to projects and infrastructure support activities. They oversee design and enterprise development of applications in a web-based environment such as SharePoint. Web developers are responsible for day-to-day site design and maintenance including addressing performance issues such as speed of access, and for approving site content across the NSG, ASG and Federal Agencies ensuring timely and accurate GEOINT.
* Assist the government in directing web developers/administrators in developing and modifying computer applications software, interfaces, or specialized utility programs.
* Oversee the work of Senior-, Mid- and Junior- level web developers/administrators that are developing and modifying computer applications software, interfaces, or specialized utility programs.
* Advise the Government on proposed changes to the web solutions designs based on analysis of requirements and new technology.
* Follow established processes and complete the appropriate documentation to ensure systems and web applications are migrated into the cloud and achieve Authority To Operate (ATO).
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor’s degree in technical or scientific fields
* Maintaining cloud/web-enabled databases and applications.
* Expert work experience in website and web-based application development.
* Experience maintaining cloud/web-enabled databases and applications.
* Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
* Experience in Informatics Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) tools
* Previous working experience in government or industry, in web administration and the following areas:
- Wireframe/layout a website or web application.
- Writing HTML and CSS from scratch.
- Using PSD to create a working website.
- Red Gate or ILSpy or reflecting tools
- OOP [Event and Feature receivers, Timer Jobs, Workflows, Reflection]
- ASP.net Web Forms Development [Web Parts, Custom ASPX Pages, etc.]
- XML [Features, Content Types, Field Definitions]
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
* Competitive Salary
* Day One Benefits Package
* 10 Days PTO
* 10 Paid Holidays
* Opportunity to work with the best Human Resource Department EVER!
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.