CEdge Software Consultants, is an innovative IT consulting firm and a strategic business partner, that offers IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as to Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. At C-Edge, we pride ourselves on working as collaborative and integrity focused partners with both our employees and clients.
The Hybris Developer will perform technical analysis, design, construction code build, and unit testing of application software changes. The Hybris Developer is also responsible for analyzing and resolving application maintenance or production issues as they arise. The Hybris Developer will be working within an existing Development team on maintenance and enhancements of our implemented and planned AUS Web applications. The candidate will need to analyze existing code and processes required to determine and resolve issues that arise in the production system as well as develop new objects in support of new system initiatives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop technical design or system specification documentation.
• Designing, coding, testing, and quality assurance of complex product features within our Customer Engagement & Commerce portfolio with latest technologies in an innovative environment
• Solid software development and architectural skills with a passion to build quality applications
• Accountability, delivery of the assigned tasks on time, ensuring high quality and high performance
• Work in a Lean development environment which requires the individual to be self-driven and be flexible in order to cater to demand
• Works with Business / Functional Analysts to understand business problems and develop technical solutions.
• Apply structured design and structured programming techniques to assigned tasks.
• Develop task / project estimates, and project schedules.
• Develop unit and system test cases and test plans, conduct testing activities.
• Initiate contact with internal business organizations as well as external organizations as needed.
• Provide application software / maintenance support.
• Provide on-call application Production support.
• Report on-going status reports on all project activity as requested.
• Development of Automation solutions for the Initial Setup and Deployments of hybris eCommerce Environments.
• Contribute to the definition and improvement of the installation, administration and maintenance processes of the hybris eCommerce software and solutions.
• Configuring, managing, monitoring and debugging software hybris platform.
• Diagnosing integration and performance problems and implementing long-term solutions.
• Documenting, reporting, tracking and implementing fixes for software problems.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in related field or equivalent, two to four years related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams an committees.
- Knowledge of the following:
- Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL, PL/SQL
- Java: JUnit, JSP, Swing, JEE, Websphere, Tomcat, JDBC, Spring MVC
- Web: HTML, HTML5, CSS, JSON, JQuery, Bootstrap, Yii, Drupal
- Environments: Eclipse, Adobe CS applications, hybris, Liferay
- OS: Windows and Linux
- Able to research and learn complex information.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
- Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance.
- Working knowledge and understanding of the basic principles, theories, concepts, and practices in the applicable area of engineering/technical specialization.
- Proven ability to write clear technical documentation.
• Deep understanding of hybris platform and frameworks
• Development experience with hybris Java, JEE technologies and Spring Framework
• Constructive and open style of communication as a team player
• Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to new tasks/challenges
• Good comprehension skills and self-motivated quality commitment
• Strong analytical, technical and architectural skills
• Strong customer orientation with active direct customer contact and with special focus on end users
• Strong knowledge of SQL
• Tuning knowledge of hybris.
• Experience using SDLC methodologies and source code control applications
• Knowledge of JSP.
• Must be able to multi-task.
• Excellent attention to detail and highly organized.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
• Solid understanding of eCommerce solutions based on Java and web Technologies.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Competitive Salary
- Day One Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Opportunity to work with the best Human Resource Department EVER!