CEdge Software Consultants, is an innovative IT consulting firm and a strategic business partner, that offers IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as to Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. At C-Edge, we pride ourselves on working as collaborative and integrity focused partners with both our employees and clients.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- installing, configuring, and maintaining server and workstation operating systems in support of business processing requirements.
- Responding to customer requests for assistance, including, but not limited to: password resets, account creating, and server/connectivity troubleshooting.
- Responding to tickets submitted by customers communicating system issues.
- Performing software (application) installations and upgrades to operating systems and layered software packages.
- Monitoring and tuning systems to achieve optimum performance levels.
- Ensuring system availability and continuity of business by implementing and monitoring a schedule of system backups.
- Assisting forward progress by researching areas of improvement and suggesting vetted improvement opportunities.
- Communicating all pertinent work efforts, updates, and changes to others.
- Scheduled after-hour updates and maintenance will occur up to once a week after hours.
- Possesses strong RHEL Skills, including scripting, monitoring, and troubleshooting
- Ability to generate effective command line scripts in Linux OS
- Experience performing technical research and outlining best practice solutions
- Ability to work as part of a team to troubleshoot problems and communicate solutions
- Able to assist others with technical issues
- Experience developing new systems and application implementation plans, custom scripts, and testing procedures
- Experience installing applications and patches to Windows and Linux environments
- Troubleshoot networking and interconnection problems within a system and with external systems
- Possesses understanding of virtual environments to include use of vmWare
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and lead teams when needed
- Clear and concise oral and written communication skills
- Development experience highly desired
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
4+ years of experience in related field
ITIL Foundations Certification is highly desired.
Minimum Interim Secret Clearance and the ability to obtain Secret Clearance