If you are ready to work alongsiCEdge has an opportunity for a Business Development /Capture Manager. This role is located at St. Louis, MO.CEdge is a seeking an accomplished Business Development and Capture Manager to develop a pipeline with key agency decision makers and executives, program staff and small business specialists to promote C-Edge in achieving its business targets in the Federal Civilian and Defense Government market. Are you ready to with World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
The candidate we seek will position the company to win federal government opportunities with a primary focus on records and information management, business processing services, contact centers, program management, and related IT systems.
- This position will assist with leading the development of a sustained pipeline of qualified opportunities based on a five-year procurement cycle that fit CEdge’s strategic goals, timelines, and capabilities.
- The Business Development/Capture Manager will identify and assess business opportunities, perform market analysis, collect business intelligence, create and deliver effective client presentations to potential customers and teaming partners, and provide input into bid/no bid decisions.
- For approved bids, the Business Development/Capture Manager will: develop the capture plan; identify actions and manage timely execution; secure teaming relationships; lead development of the bid strategy, technical solution, and win themes; assist in identifying/selecting key personnel; provide input to pricing strategies; and work closely with the proposal manager and team to develop winning proposals. Proposal support may also include proposal writing and reviews.
- The Business Development/Capture Manager will work closely with senior-level operations managers and corporate executives to develop and execute winning BD strategies into corporate business strategies and direction.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years in business development/capture management in the Federal Government market with a proven track record winning single award, Federal Government contracts for the delivery of services. The ideal candidate will have led the successful identification, qualification, capture and delivery of at least one $20M support services contract. Must have strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to establish and maintain productive customer and industry relationships.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Bachelor's (Required)
- pricing strategies: 5 years (Required)
- Capture and delivery of at least 25M support services: 5 years (Required)
- supporting senior managers on proposal: 5 years (Required)
- federal government marketing: 5 years (Required)
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Day One Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Opportunity to work with the best Human Resource Department EVER!