CEdge Software Consultants, an innovative IT consulting firm and a strategic business partner, offers IT solutions to federal and state government, as well as to commercial enterprises throughout the United States. CEdge combines knowledge, experience and professionalism to offer a variety of solutions for your IT needs. We pride ourselves on working as collaborative partners with our clients to understand their business needs and design IT solutions that resonate with both the business and the user. We are currently looking for a Desktop Support Technician to support one of our major clients. Come join our team!!
JOB TITLE: Desktop Support Technician
EMPLOYER: CEdge Software Consultants
SUMMARY:This position is responsible for analyzing and resolving routine to moderately complex information system issues for end-users anywhere in the environment. These issues might be related to the desktop computing environment, network applications, production applications, and hardware.
- Responsible for on-site and/or remote installation, implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting and/or repair of desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals. Serves as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters.
- Coordinates and Client End User on expectations and availability to conduct Managed Client Services
- Performs trouble shooting, parts replacement, system upgrades and basic deployments & repair on Client Assets in campus/remote locations
- Identifies potential issues that could adversely impact End User experience and follows through on action steps
- Strives to meet all Client SLAs & Customer Satisfaction Goals
- Escalate to Desktop Support Site Lead on issues that impact a Client End User and/or entire operation at a given site
- When required-provides onsite shadowing to Program Field Service Team
- Serves as an entry point to develop technical and customer skills to grow into broader and more challenging field services roles
- Basic installation and maintenance to technical products
- Follows predefines procedures and tasks in everyday activities
- Work is regularly reviewed by a more senior level technical specialist
- Individual will be knowledgeable of Windows operation system environment
- Able to comprehend and follow verbal and written technical instructions and scripts
- Physically able to lift and move Enterprise and Client technology hardware in our customer environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with emphasis in customer service, including experience handling difficult customer and conflict resolution
- Clearance Required: Secret Clearance,
- IAT Level II
- CompTIA sec +
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred Minimum 4 year experience in related field