Mid-level Enterprise Architects develop and plan the GEOINT Enterprise Architecture (GEA). They create and communicate Enterprise architecture artifacts IAW DoDAF and IC PAG.
- Develops, maintains, and documents the GEOINT Enterprise Architecture (GEA), ensuring alignment to NGA Strategy and CONOPs.
- Assists in the creation of the architecture information and artifacts (in accordance with the Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) and the Intelligence Community’s (IC) Program Architecture Guidance (PAG).
- Conducts architecture analysis providing the government with data to support trade-offs between competing demands.
- Refer to Section 3.1: Strategic, Enterprise, and Solutions-level Architecture Engineering for a listing of expected work activities the Enterprise Architect position would be required to support.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Mid-Level working experience in government or industry with Architecture tools. Desired:
- Working knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Day One Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Opportunity to work with the best Human Resource Department EVER!