CEdge has an opportunity for a Jr Cloud Engineer located in Chantilly VA. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Junior-Level Cloud Engineers support implementation approaches and plans to ensure optimum cloud performance and reliability across the servers, networks, and related utilities and hardware that comprise the cloud infrastructure. They conduct analysis and make reliable engineering recommendations to ensure six sigma reliability/resiliency of the cloud infrastructure. They monitor and report on cloud utilization and plan continuous process improvement.
- Supports applying a systematic, engineering approach to the design, architecting, requirements elicitation, development, operation and use of cloud technologies and platforms for mission solutions.
- Leverages software-, platform- and infrastructure- as-a-service to deliver GEOINT solutions.
- Ensures optimum efficiencies for the utilization of cloud services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Junior-level working experience in government or industry supporting or leading cloud-based systems engineering efforts.
- One or more Cloud Certifications
- AWS Certified
- Cisco Certified Networking Administrator – Cloud
- Cisco Certified Network Professional – Cloud
- IBM Certified Cloud Solution Architect
- MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP7-CMA)
This position requires a TS/SCI Security Clearance
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Citrix XenApp expertise or certification
- Experience in Scripting/automation via PowerShell, VBscript, AutoIT or the like
- SAN storage infrastructure experience (EMC in particular)
- Microsoft Clustering experience
- Microsoft SQL experience (installation, configuration, troubleshooting experience)
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays