CEdge has an opportunity for a Mid Level Systems Engineer located in St. Louis MO. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Mid-level Systems Engineers employ a multi-discipline approach to requirements engineering, solutions engineering, scheduling, reliability, resiliency, services development, integration, test and evaluation, maintainability and analysis across the National System of Geospatial-intelligence (NSG), Allied System of Geospatial-intelligence (ASG) and Federal Agencies to ensure timely and accurate GEOINT.
- Conducts requirements engineering, solutions engineering, scheduling, reliability, resiliency, services development, integration, test and evaluation, maintainability and analysis across the National System of Geospatial-intelligence (NSG), Allied System of Geospatial-intelligence (ASG) and Federal Agencies.
- Conducts planning, analysis/traceability of user requirements, architectures traceability, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review cloud service capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Develops solutions designs based on analysis of requirements and new technology and mentor Junior Engineers in developing these skill sets.
- Assists the Government in the capture and translation of mission and customer requirements/needs into systems/capability requirements and solutions.
- Supports the analyses and allocation of requirements to systems architecture components and executing programs.
- Assists the Government in performing systems integration activities.
- Assists with Analysis of Alternatives (AoAs), Course of Actions (CoAs), Trade Studies, and Engineering Assessments.
- Assists the Government in strategic technical planning, project management, performance engineering, risk management and interface design.
- Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering or in related technical or scientific fields such as engineering, physics, mathematics, operations research, engineering management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Mid-level working experience in government or industry in relevant work areas including: DoD/IC Acquisition Process, Requirements Process, PPBES Process or system engineering of large complex System of Systems or Service Oriented Architecture/Cloud environments.
- Mid-level working system engineering experience in government or industry.
This position requires a TS/SCI Security Clearance
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Working knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages.
- Working knowledge of Software Development Frameworks.
- Documented work experience in the field of geospatial intelligence.
- Membership or active participation in any of the following professional organizations:
- Working knowledge of photogrammetry, remote sensing, image science, information sciences, geographic information systems, geomatics, or related fields.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the current NSG/ASG and NRO enterprises.
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays