CEdge has an opportunity for an Expert Network Systems Engineer located in St. Louis MO. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Expert Network Engineers plan and develop telecommunications solutions involving computer and communications equipment. They analyze network alternatives and develop recommendations for improvements.
- Analyzes, designs, tests, and evaluates network systems, such as local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN), Internet, intranet, satellite, and other data communications systems.
- Performs network modeling, analysis, and planning.
- Oversees the work of Senior-, Mid-, and Junior-level contractor Network Systems Engineers.
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Expert-level working experience in cloud-based systems architecting.
- Network technology course/certification in TCP/IP with applied understanding of the following:
- Roles of devices in TCP/IP network
- Details of IP, ARP, TCP, ICMP and UDP
- Functions of FTP, HTTP, Telnet and other applications of TCP/IP
- Use of Voice over IP or VoIP, email messaging and multicasting
- Troubleshooting for TCP/IP issues at each network layer
This position requires a TS/SCI Security Clearance
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Network technology course/certification in one or more areas:
- Configuring TCP/IP on server computers
- Managing and troubleshooting DNS and DHCP
- Installing and configuring network and software infrastructure
- Configuring and managing device routing and remote access
- Monitoring and maintain network infrastructure
- Completion of a specialized wireless network course and/or certification
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays