CEdge has an opportunity for a Sr Software Developer This role is located in St. Louis/ O'Fallon,MO. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
We are looking for a candidate that has Java,Jenkins and experience in industry standard CI/CD tools . This individual will be part of an important initiative to deliver a pivotal project for our client.
If you are motivated to be a part of fast-paced environment, and have lead a team with diverse skills and experience, please apply!
- Responsible for the analysis, design, development and delivery of software solutions.
- Develop, customize, and test applications to integrate.
- Provide leadership, mentoring, and technical training to other team members.
- Accountable for systems development prioritized initiatives
- Plan and develop technical solutions and alternatives to meet business requirements in adherence with MasterCard standards, processes and best practices.
- Adapt to the technical artifact templates per the needs of the project and technology.
- Contribute ideas to help ensure that required standards and processes are in place.
- Research and evaluate current and upcoming technologies and frameworks.
- Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive and have the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
- Possesses strong communication skills -- both verbal and written – and strong relationship, collaborative skills and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree, in Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering. or equivalent experience
- Entry level work experience in job offered, or as Software Engineer, or related qualifying experience must include.
- Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities and to work as a member of matrix based diverse and geographically distributed project team.
- Experience with Digital payments such as P2P payment and/or disbursements.
Advanced experience with the following :
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Webservices (REST/Soap)
- Agile Development environment
- Angular JS/ Angular 2+
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays