CEdge has an opportunity for a Sr Software Developer This role is located in St. Louis/ O'Fallon,MO. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
We are looking for a candidate that has Unix skills, SQL and experience in the Agile Methodology.
This individual will be part of an important initiative to deliver a pivotal project for our client.
If you are motivated to be a part of fast-paced environment, and have lead a team with diverse skills and experience, please apply!
- Plan, design and develop technical solutions and alternatives to meet business requirements, processes and best practices.
- Participate on complex application level initiatives, collaborate with business partners, vendor/ consulting organizations and peer level professionals from other IT disciplines
- Ensure quality of "application" code bases and alignment with development standards.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Expert technical experience in writing SQL and performance tuning in Oracle Database, basic Unix skills, experience writing Korn Shell commands, experience with Pro C a plus.
- Experience with various tools (GIT, Remedy, Jenkins) and Agile Methodology
- High-energy, detailed-oriented, proactive and able to function under pressure in an independent environment along with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, relationship-building and negotiation skills required with a solid track record for developing internal and external relationships
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays