CEdge has an opportunity for a Sr Software Developer This role is located in St. Louis/ O'Fallon,MO. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
We are looking for a candidate that has Java experience, SQL and experience in the Agile Methodology.
This individual will be part of an important initiative to deliver a pivotal project for our client.
If you are motivated to be a part of fast-paced environment, and have lead a team with diverse skills and experience, please apply!
- Successfully guide Software Engineers through development of major projects/complex assignments with broad scope and long-term business implications.
- Develop innovative solutions that meet specific business needs through collaboration with our Business and Technical Partners
- Act as a Technical lead to the Development and Testing resources for day to day software development efforts.
- Assist with our automated testing strategy (Java) and help our Team move towards TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Create proof of concept applications
- Ensure adherence to established quality control practices and software development processes.
- Effectively communicate with team members, management, business owners, and other stake holders.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Ability to quickly learn and implement new technologies, frameworks and tools and support multiple concurrent activities
- Ability to adapt to a fast changing environment using the Agile/SAFe framework
- Introduces new technologies, recommends new platforms/libraries.
- Master OS design principles such as DRY, Single Responsibility, SOLID
- Ability to implement IoC, Dependency Injection
- Builds reusable frameworks
- •Drives measurable improvements in the maintenance, operational and runtime characteristics of your team’s software.
- Provides feedback on peer design and code includes optimization and simplification recommendations.
- Difficult architecture and business problems. Solutions are extensible. Outlines and takes opportunity to optimize, simplify, de-bottleneck
- Improves the interfaces and integrations with related teams.
- Develops solutions that successfully launch software or resolve architecture deficiencies. May require multiple developers.
- Leads projects to improve engineering, test and operations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of team architecture. Makes trade-offs between short terms and long term needs.
- Troubleshoots. problems, defines root cause and permanently correct within application and dependent systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Broad understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is required.
- Back end Java Development
- API- Restful Services
- Automated Unit Testing (J Unit)
- Spring MVC
- SQL skills- Ability to work with tables, views, and stored procedures
- Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive and have the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
- Must provide the necessary skills to have a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results.
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays