CEdge has an opportunity for a Sr Software Developer- SDET . This role is located in St. Louis/ O'Fallon,MO. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
We are looking for a candidate that has experience Java with a variety of test automation tools like JUnit, Selenium, Node, Appium, Espresso, JBehave, Spock, Cypress, Cucumber, Perfecto, BrowserStack, Hexawise etc.This individual will be part of an important initiative to deliver a pivotal project for our client.
If you are motivated to be a part of fast-paced environment, and have lead a team with diverse skills and experience, please apply!
As a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET), you will be responsible for enabling the technical quality of platform services and product solutions. This role helps the delivery team with the test automation strategy, tooling in CI/CD, test data set ups, code quality, and component level functional test automation. You will be a subject matter expert and responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining the test automation framework all the way through to Production.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Advanced experience in test engineering roles with strong knowledge of QA methodologies and tools
- Advanced software development experience for automation with object-oriented languages, preferably Java
- Experience in developing and maintaining test automation frameworks for a cloud-based, microservices architecture, application
- Experience with a variety of test automation tools like JUnit, Selenium, Node, Appium, Espresso, JBehave, Spock, Cypress, Cucumber, Perfecto, BrowserStack, Hexawise etc.
- Strong knowledge of build/deployment automation and continuous integration using tools such as Jenkins
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills and influencing best practices across Scrum teams and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of training and experience.
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays