CEdge has an opportunity for a Lead Software Engineer. This role is primarily remote, but will require periodic days at the client location or CEdge Corporate office. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
The ideal candidate will have strong Java skills along with Hibernate and Oracle SQL skills. GWT would be a big plus or Anglular 6.
- Develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artifacts within expected time and budget.
- Research, create and evaluate technical solution alternatives for the business needs current and upcoming technologies and frameworks.
- Perform feasibility studies, logic designs, detailed systems flowcharting, analysis of input-output flow, cost and time analysis.
- Work with project team to meet scheduled due dates, while identifying emerging issues and recommending solutions for problems and independently perform assigned tasks, perform production incident management. Participate in on-call pager support rotation.
- Document software programs per Software Development Best Practices. Follow Quality Assurance and Quality Control processes.
- Assist Senior Team members in modification of the documentation templates per the needs of the project and technology.
- Contribute ideas to help ensure that required standards and processes are in place and actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.
- Support collection and reporting of project and software metrics.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies
- Ability to be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive and able to function under pressure in an independent environment along with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results.
- Strong communication skills -- both verbal and written – and strong relationship, collaboration skills and organizational skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and implement new technologies, frameworks and tools such as:
- Spring Boot
- Oracle SQL
- Angular 6
- CI/CD build pipelines
- developing in cloud computing platforms like Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 10 years of experience in related field, including 5 plus years of experience in delivering secure solutions in Financial Services Sector is preferred.
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Day One Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Opportunity to work with the best Human Resource Department EVER!