CEdge has an opportunity for a KVM Solutions Architect This role is located in O'Fallon Mo. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
We are looking for a candidate that has experience architecting and configuring Data Center solutions including solutions for transformational IT initiatives such as data centers of the future, virtualization, cloud, virtual desktops, infrastructure-as-a-service, and IT-as-a-service..
This individual will be part of an important initiative to deliver a pivotal project for our client.
If you are motivated to be a part of fast-paced environment, and have lead a team with diverse skills and experience, please apply!
- Architect, design, evaluate , test and document KVM Virtualization solution on Linux servers. • Automate deployment of virtual machines using Apache Cloudstack , Ansible, Chef etc
- Work closely with software developers and DevOps advising them on best practices of software systems design and delivery for sophisticated KVM services
- Provide configuration and troubleshoot training to operation teams
- 5+ years of hands-on experience architecting and configuring Data Center solutions including solutions for transformational IT initiatives such as data centers of the future, virtualization, cloud, virtual desktops, infrastructure-as-a-service, and IT-as-a-service.
- 8+ years Unix/Linux s engineering design or system administrator experience
- 5+ years KVM engineering design or system administrator experience
- Automation tools – Ansible, Chef/Puppet/Salt, etc.
- Set up CI/CD pipelines – Jenkins, Docker/Kubernetes, etc.
- Travel requirements - 10-20% travel will be required depending on the phase of each project.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays