CEdge has an opportunity for a Software Developer This role is located in O'Fallon Mo. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
We are looking for a candidate that experience in
This individual will be part of an important initiative to deliver a pivotal project for our client.SQL,Unix and Oracle.
If you are motivated to be a part of fast-paced environment, and have lead a team with diverse skills and experience, please apply!
- Responsible for programming, testing, implementation, documentation, maintenance and support of systems application software in adherence with standards, processes and best practices.
- Develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artifacts within expected time and budget.
- Research, create and evaluate technical solution alternatives for the business needs.
- Create systems and testing documentation per department standards.
- Follow standards in development and testing to ensure compliance with Audit Requirements.
- Follow MasterCard Quality Assurance and Quality Control processes.
- Support collection and reporting of project and software metrics.
- Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
- Experienced Software Engineer / Software Developer
- Unix Shell / KShell
- Oracle SQL*Plus
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays