CEdge has an opportunity for a Sr. Systems Integrator, located in St. Louis MO. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Sr Systems Integrators support the Government by leading and overseeing the integrity of the NSG/ASG systems-of-systems enterprise. They lead and oversee planning, implementation approaches, testing, documenting, and maintaining solutions for total cloud services, systems or subsystems using defined processes and tools. They provide end-to-end system development life cycle support to the program.
- Assists with leading and performing systems integration activities across the NSG, ASG and Federal Agencies to ensure timely and accurate GEOINT.
- Assists with leading and overseeing a total systems perspective including a technical understanding of relationships, dependencies and requirements of cloud services, infrastructure and security domains.
- Assists with overseeing the preparation of engineering plans and site installation technical design packages.
- Oversees the work of Senior-, Mid-, and Junior-level contractor Systems Integrators.
- Refer to Section 3.3: Enterprise Integration Engineering (Cross System and Segment) for a listing of expected work activities the Integration Engineer position would be required to support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering or in related technical or scientific fields such as engineering, physics, mathematics, operations research, engineering management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Sr-level working experience in government or industry in relevant work areas including: DoD/IC Acquisition Process, Requirements Process, PPBES Process or system engineering of large complex System of Systems or Service Oriented Architecture/Cloud environments.
- Sr-level working system engineering experience in government or industry.
***This position requires a TS/SCI Security Clearance***
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Working knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages.
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays