CEdge has an opportunity for a Sr. Data Architect, located in St. Louis MO. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Senior-level Data Architects serve as a technical resource for strategic oversight and planning of database structural design and development. They provide technical, strategic guidance to senior- level database administrators and application developers in the creation of new databases, as well as the maintenance of major existing databases supporting evolving applications. Data architect positions provide strategic guidance to data stewards on the development and implementation approaches for data models to support organizational business and mission systems and processes.
- Consults to all levels of the organization on the design, development and implementation approaches for logical database structures and classification schemas.
- Develops policies and procedures to build, maintain and leverage the data model.
- Provides technical, strategic guidance on the development of metadata tags, Document Type Definitions (DTD), and schemas using appropriate technologies for representation of data and data relationships.
- Ensures that metadata and data standards and definitions will support both business and mission processes and system implementation approaches, and NSG/ASG requirements for sharing data.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Senior-level experience in software engineering field of work specializing in data/database design and management.
- Previous working experience in government or industry in Data conditioning (extraction, transformation, loading, etc.), metadata and standards.
- Previous working experience in government or industry, determining data storage requirements.
- Previous working experience in government or industry, with Data Base administration to include; data indexing, search & retrieval, Parallel processing (Hadoop, NoSQL D/B, Spark).
- Previous working experience in government or industry, in Data Management services (compliance, cataloging, provenance, identifier, registry, metrics, recall & revision).
***This position requires a TS/SCI Security Clearance***
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Previous working experience in government or industry, of Data access services, APIs, Linked Data (REST, SOAP, OGC, etc.).
- Previous working experience in government or industry, in Data Queuing, Messaging, Orchestration, Choreography services.
- Previous working experience in government or industry, of Data Security Services (IAA, DPM, DRM, PDP, PEP, PAP, etc.).
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays