CEdge has an opportunity for a Mid-Level Enterprise Architect, located in Springfield VA. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Mid-level Enterprise Architects develop and plan the GEOINT Enterprise Architecture (GEA). They create and communicate Enterprise architecture artifacts IAW DoDAF and IC PAG.
- Develops, maintains, and documents the GEOINT Enterprise Architecture (GEA), ensuring alignment to NGA Strategy and CONOPs.
- Assists in the creation of the architecture information and artifacts (in accordance with the Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) and the Intelligence Community’s (IC) Program Architecture Guidance (PAG).
- Conducts architecture analysis providing the government with data to support trade-offs between competing demands.
- Refer to Section 3.1: Strategic, Enterprise, and Solutions-level Architecture Engineering for a listing of expected work activities the Enterprise Architect position would be required to support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Mid-Level working experience in government or industry with Architecture tools.
***This position requires a TS/SCI Security Clearance***
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Working knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages.
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays