CEdge has an opportunity for a Application Systems Analyst This role is located at Tinker AFB, Oklahoma City, OK If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Candidates should have 2 - 5 years of experience using the G081 System; Duties are listed below:
Develop and configure systems specifications that address business requirements and processes that fit within architecture standards.
Plan system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards.
Evaluate interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of G081 system.
Establish and document system parameters and formats, ensures hardware and software systems compatibility, and coordinates and/or modifies system parameters in terms of existing and projected computer capacity and capabilities
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Revise existing systems and test functionality of the system to correct deficiencies
- Document testing and maintenance of system updates, modifications, and configurations.
- Serve liaison with other business functions to support Web G081/MAF Log C2 Functional Assistance Office
- Perform System and Database Management tasks and FOCUS Programming, assist developers with system design issues and data interpretation
- Train system end users on the various programs utilized with in G081
- Provide G081 system management and technical direction for system end users
- Respond to telephone calls for assistance including, but not limited to creating and managing user accounts on the G081 mainframe transnational system, Global Reach Reporting system, and Windows Active Directory
- Provide user interface design and program layout direction for screen development and improvements
- Review request for system improvements, provide technical recommendation and solutions, and work with AMC customers and programmers to ensure compliance of customers' requirements
- Develop test plans by specifying program modules inputs and expected out
- This position requires a secret clearance
- WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
- WHO ARE WE?
- CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.