CEdge has an opportunity for a Sr. Software Development Engineer in Test. This role is located in O'Fallon. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Software engineering teams leverage Agile development principles, advanced development and design practices, and an obsession over security, reliability, and performance to deliver solutions that delight our customers. We're looking for talented software development engineers to develop advanced technologies and applications that are revolutionizing payments.
• Are you passionate about software test engineering?
• Do you enjoy seeing the impact your code has on a wide range of customers?
• Do you want to work for a company that offers above and beyond benefits including paid parental leave, flexible work hours, gift matching, and even volunteer incentives while encouraging your own professional learning and development?
• Do you thrive in a place where you are continuously learning more while growing your skills and career?
• Hands-on developer who writes high quality secure code to create executable tests to find functional and performance defects.
• Lead the design, implementation, and delivery for test engineering efforts spanning 1-2 teams.
• Contribute to all parts of the software’s development including design, development, documentation, and testing.
• Have strong ownership of your team’s software and are deep in the maintenance characteristics, runtime properties and dependencies including hardware, operating system, and build.
• Communicate, collaborate and work effectively in a global environment.
• Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Strong foundation in algorithms, data structures and core computer science concepts.
• Evidence of working with object-oriented development and design patterns.
• Proficiency in unit, functional, end to end and performance testing automation via Junit or similar unit testing framework, Cucumber/JBehave or similar BDD testing framework and JMeter or similar performance testing tool
• Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages such as Java, Python, C++ etc.
• Strong written and verbal English communications skills.
• Strong analytical and excellent problem solving skills.
• Experience working in an Agile environment.
• Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
• 5 or more years of related work experience.
• Experience with XP, TDD and BDD in the software development processes
• Advantage if you have payments expertise and experience/proficiency with cloud technologies (IaaS, PaaS, serverless technology, NoSQL databases), micro-service design, CI/CD, near real-time, scalable fault tolerant platform design, API design, and distributed systems operations in a DevOps model
• Proficiency with cloud technologies (IaaS, PaaS, serverless technology, NoSQL databases), micro-service design, CI/CD, DevOps, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud
• Proficiency with SQL and RDBMS like Oracle/Postgres/MySQL
• Proficiency with processing batch files with frameworks like Spring Batch
• Proficiency with security and network protocols
• Proficiency in performance engineering
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays