CEdge has an opportunity for a Lead Software Developer This role is located in O'Fallon MO. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
As part of an exciting, fast paced environment developing digital identity and security solutions in the mobile and e-commerce space, this position will provide technical expertise within the development lifecycle for new products and services.
Digital Identity: Everything you need to prove you are you – right in your pocket. It is digital wallet to hold your personally identifiable information such as Driver’s License and Passport information so that you are in control of your information right on your phone and will release to anyone only by your consent.
• Are you interested in re-defining how our client does digital identity today?
• Have you ever brought a product to market on a global scale?
• Are you motivated to stay on cutting edge of technology?
• Architect and provide technical leadership for major new initiatives targeting authentication.
• Analyze and design authentication strategy, roadmaps and solution architectures for new and existing business opportunities.
• Provide technical leadership, and mentor other technical resources.
• Work closely with other architects, developers, analysts, and project managers as well as business partners / product managers and other MasterCard technology teams.
• Deliver innovative, cost effective technology solutions which align to enterprise architecture standards and achieve business requirements.
• Provide technical oversight of vendors and their strategy
• Estimate and plan new efforts
• Provide technical leadership and support to our business partners specific to emerging authentication technologies and standards
• Establish technical requirements for authentication certification programs
• Knowledge of advanced authentication techniques on mobile and web based platforms
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Web Services – REST/JSON– Advanced Level.
• J2EE Web Application/Web Services with JBoss & Tomcat.
• Advanced skills and knowledge of Hibernate & Spring.
• Knowledge of Mongo DB, Azure and PCF
• Ability to innovate and develop new approaches to complex design problems
• Ability to architect and provide technical leadership to large and complex systems
• Experience with a variety of architectural patterns including high performance, high availability transaction processing systems and multi-tiered web applications
• Experience integrating vendor and open source products into an overall system
• Experience specifying hardware/software requirements, and estimating complex IT efforts
• Self-motivated with the ability to accomplish tasks with minimal direction
The ideal candidate may also possess some of these secondary skills:
o Oracle & Postgres PL/SQL
o Solaris/UNIX & Red Hat Linux
o Angular 2.0.
o Build Tool Jenkins
o Security Coding Techniques and Tools - Fortify, & OWASP vulnerabilities
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays