CEdge has an opportunity for a Sr Software Developer in Test located in O'Fallon MO. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
This position will be responsible for driving best practices around Quality Engineering, functional and regression, end to end test automation, and adoption of development services (Development Collaboration, Continuous Integration and Delivery, etc.) amongst various delivery teams for our client. Interacting with technology staff including Developers, DevOps Engineers, Product management, and Program management to identify scope of projects and engage in design, development, and test engineering activities. Develops/monitors quality gating and automation strategy for a given project looking at code coverage and API vs UI level functionality
• Are you an experienced software professional who is passionate about innovative technology and its potential to help create a world beyond cash?
• Can you plan test strategy and acceptance criteria keeping end customer needs – functional, non-functional, and user experience - in mind?
• Love being hands on and can write code to break software as part of ensuring highest software quality and stability?
• Do you have a motivation to drive quality automation and self-service culture as a part of software delivery practices?
• Can you scale your communication at all levels starting from engineers to program managers to product managers?
• This position will focus on driving quality by developing automated solutions to execute functional, non-functional, integration, and regression, testing for end to end journey testing across applications.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
• This position will own quality functional areas and must be able to define test and
• Drive adoption of development standards and client engineering principles early in the
• Position will develop and maintain automated testing frameworks.
• Mentor and develop other team members
· Software development
· Java code base knowledge
· Test Automation
· API testing experience
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience with hand on technical
This position requires a
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
and quality engineering skills.
• Intermediate experience in the software engineering / test automation field.
• Excellent technical acumen, strong organizational and problem-solving skills with great
attention to detail, critical thinking, and solid communication.
Intermediate experience in Automated testing/software development.
• Advanced knowledge and experience in Java
• Sound knowledge of Eclipse IDE, Spring, JUnit, SOAP UI Pro, Selenium,
Jbehave/Cucumber frameworks, Jenkins, Databases, APIs (REST/SOAP), Git, Bitbucket, code
review and scanning tools configuration, and branching techniques.
• Experience in creating and analyzing functional tests for Web services and Web-based projects.
• Experience in Behavior Driven Development (BDD).
Knowledge of micro-services based Architecture
• Expertise in agile delivery, software testing standards, methods and conventions.
• Exposure to application performance monitoring tools such as Dynatrace and Splunk
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays