CEdge has an opportunity for a Sr. Software Development Engineer located in O'Fallon MO. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
This development team owns a number of applications, but the primary is an API based application which primarily focuses on P2P and Disbursement transactions and is heavily integration with the clients core applications. This position would be responsible for the analysis, design, development and delivery of software solutions. Develop, customize, and test applications to integrate to the clients specifications. Provide leadership, mentoring, and technical training to other team members
• Do you want to be a part of a collaborative team environment?
• Are you motivated to stay on the cutting edge of digital payments technology?
• Accountable for systems development prioritized initiatives supporting clients team
• Plan, design and develop technical solutions and alternatives to meet business requirements in adherence with clients standards, processes and best practices.
• Adapt to the technical artifact templates per the needs of the project and technology.
• Contribute ideas to help ensure that required standards and processes are in place.
• Research and evaluate current and upcoming technologies and frameworks.
• Participate in PoCs (Proof of Concept) and help the Department with selection of Vendor Solutions, Technologies, Methodologies and Frameworks.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Java development (Java 8)
- Spring 5
- Spring Boot
- REST / SOAP
• Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive and have the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Possesses strong communication skills -- both verbal and written – and strong relationship, collaborative skills and organizational skills
• Bachelor’s degree, or foreign equivalent, in Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering
• Advanced level work experience in job offered, or as Software Engineer, Technology Lead, or related qualifying experience must include.
• Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities and to work as a member of matrix based diverse and geographically distributed project team.
• Experience with Digital payments such as P2P payment and/or disbursements
• Advanced experience with the following :
• Agile Development environment
• Angular JS
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays