CEdge has an opportunity for a Talent Sourcer This role is located at Hyderabad, Telangana, India.. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Seeking a Talent Sourcer with a passion and strong desire to support a team of Recruiters on sourcing for Information Technology talent. This position will utilize various job boards and resume databases to tap into top talent. This position requires the Sourcer to be assertive, work with a sense of urgency, and have a strong work ethic. You will take an active role in defining, launching, analyzing, and continuous improvement on innovative strategies for various positions and geographic locations to build pipelines for hard-to-fill roles, requiring security clearances.
- Partner with Recruiters and source for high-level positions in the Information Technology business.
- Utilize multiple sourcing tools and advanced sourcing techniques to identify talent for open requisitions, such as online social networking, cold-calling, traditional networking, Boolean searches, and referrals.
- Source passive and active candidates through various recruiting methods, both traditional and creative techniques, over email and phone
- Collect candidate details during interviewing and screening for availability, interest level, salary expectations, location preference, etc.
- Proactively engage with recruiters and provide an ongoing status of sourcing activities
- Submit candidate profiles and resumes to Recruiters and Hiring Managers for consideration for open requisitions
- Revise job descriptions for open requisitions and post to job boards
- Collaborate with hiring managers to evaluate position criteria, determine candidate requirements, and sourcing options.
- Ensure consistent application of Talent Acquisition processes and policies, and maintain accurate, auditable employment records.
- Attend local/national career events and conferences.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A minimum of 3 years direct talent sourcing experience in a high volume, fast-paced work environment
- Proven ability to attract candidates with security clearances
- Proven ability to source and network using current techniques and tools
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing sourcing strategies
- Experience supporting remote customers
- Demonstrated proficiency with web-based applicant tracking systems, internet search engines, and Microsoft Office programs particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Understand EEOC and OFCCP employment guidelines
- Sourcing experience with TS/SCI
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- Paid Holidays