CEdge has an opportunity for a Software Engineer This role is located at Boston, Massachusetts . If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Minimum Experience Requirements
- The individual(s) must have advanced knowledge and hands-on experience in developing, implementing software programs. This labor competency is responsible to maintain and improve the performance of existing software code, with duties to write and update software code under contract and direction from the assigned Government Product Manager. This competency is required to further test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization. The individual shall recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary. Individual shall be capable of performing the software tasks identified in the contract requirements
- 4 years’ experience in some software development disciplined Java, Web services, Database, or web application development.
- 2 years’ experience with DevSecOps tools and processes to include, but not limited to Git, Concourse, SonarQube, Fortify and ThreadFixc
- 2 years’ experience providing system administration support to a diverse set of Operating Systems (Microsoft Windows, Linux, etc.)
- Experience with Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration techniques e)Must be
This position requires
Secret security Clearance
IAT Level II certification
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays