CEdge has an opportunity for a System Engineers-Senior Level
engineering teams in taking a multi-discipline approach to requirements engineering, solutions engineering, scheduling, reliability, resiliency, services development, integration, test and evaluation, maintainability and analysis across and Federal Agencies to ensure timely and accurate GEOINT.
Skills and Experience:
- Assists the Government in directing requirements engineering, solutions engineering, scheduling, reliability, resiliency, services development, integration, test and evaluation, maintainability and analysis across the National System of Geospatial-intelligence (NSG), Allied System of Geospatial-intelligence (ASG) and Federal Agencies.
- Assists with the planning, analysis/traceability of user requirements, architectures traceability, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review cloud service capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Advises the Government on proposed changes to the solutions designs based on analysis of requirements and new technology.
- Assists the Government in the capture and translation of mission and customer requirements/needs into systems/capability requirements and solutions.
- Supports the analyses and allocation of requirements to systems architecture components and executing programs.
- Assists the Government in performing systems integration activities.
- Assist in leading Analysis of Alternatives (AoAs), Course of Actions (CoAs), Trade Studies, and Engineering Assessments.
- Assists the Government in strategic technical planning, project management, performance engineering, risk management and interface design.
- Provides advice to the Government in the areas of relating vision, strategy, plans, needs, requirements, and process and capability developments.
- Assists in integrating multiple Major Systems Acquisitions across organizational, agency, department, and governmental/national boundaries.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the current NSG/ASG and NRO enterprises.
- Oversees and coordinates the work of Senior-, Mid-, and Junior-level contractor Systems Engineers.
TS/SCI Clearance required
- Master’s degree in Systems Engineering or in related technical or scientific fields such as engineering, physics, mathematics, operations research, engineering management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program or equivalent Expert level working experience as a Systems Engineer. Master’s in Business Administration will be accepted on a case-by-case basis.
- Experience in government or industry in relevant work areas including: DoD/IC Acquisition Process, Requirements Process, PPBES Process or system engineering of large complex System of Systems or Service Oriented Architecture/Cloud environments.
- Experience with the systems engineering lifecycle.
- Working knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering processes.
- Experience in the field of geospatial intelligence.
- Experience engineering solutions using structured and unstructured Big Data.
- Experience engineering solutions using Automation, Augmentation and Artificial Intelligence technologies.
- Demonstrated experience in photogrammetry, remote sensing, image science, information sciences, geographic information systems, geomatics, or related fields.
Experience engineering solutions using Automation, Augmentation and Artificial Intelligence technologies
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays