CEdge has an opportunity for a Functional Specialist/Advisor Level 4, located in VA. If you are ready to work alongside World renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Minimum Year of Experience: 11
Degree: Bachelor's degree or add 8 years additional equivalent experience within field
Overall Assignment Description: The Functional Specialist/Advisor will support TAED in its efforts to consolidate all architecture information, artifacts and deliverables currently residing on JWICS onto one Architecture site, allowing consumers easier discoverability of up-to-date architecture information. This requires collaboration across NGA and the IC to identify missions, architectures, interfaces and data flows.
Duties shall include:
Skills and Experience:
- Leads coordination across NGA Key Components, with CIO-T offices, GEOINT standards, Research, Portfolio and Initiative leads to translate current and future capabilities into actionable initiatives, monitor implementations and assess compliancy across the architecture.
- Leads the external engagements across the Intelligence Community (IC), Department of Defense (DoD), and Commonwealth Partners (Allied System for Geospatial-Intelligence (ASG)) to ensure integration and alignment of enterprise architecture to a common architecture baseline.
- Understands and translates the Federal Enterprise Architecture Framework (FEAF) or Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) and requires the understanding of the Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DODAF), the Joint Architecture Reference Model (JARM) and the Intelligence Community Program Architecture Guide (ICPAG) implementation to ensure NGA’s compliance in the development of the GEOINT Enterprise Architecture (GEA).
- Supports briefings in NGA and external IC and ASG forums. Assist in the preparation of routine and special topic briefings and reports; prepares and distribute briefing reports and read-ahead material.
- Provides superior customer service with emphasis to the Enterprise Architecture consumers.
- Interface professionally with different personalities in a range of positions, including many at very senior levels across multiple agencies.
- Provide general support services necessary to complete associated tasks and responsibilities of the Architecture Division in the development and implementation of architecture documents for the GEOINT Enterprise Architecture.
- Provide the Government support in the development of multiple architectural models or views used to analyze current and future organizational needs, ensuring the enterprise business needs are met and provides an effective decision making tool.
- Prioritize, plan, report and implement requirements for the purpose of promoting TAED work and products in support of the GEOINT CONOPS 2022.
- Maintain the TAED Master Schedule
- Maintenance TAED SharePoint and Intellipedia pages.
- Professionally interact with senior-level directors and/or agency heads.
- Demonstrate keen interpersonal and customer service, data gathering, analysis, effective management and organization, competent oral and written skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Plan and lead sub-tasks/projects.
- Multi-task and work in an often fast-paced environment with deadlines
- Execute and complete rapid turn-around and short-suspense tasks.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the Federal Enterprise Architecture Framework (FEAF), Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF), Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DODAF), Joint Architecture Reference Model (JARM) and the Intelligence Community Program Architecture Guide (ICPAG)
- Experience using Microsoft Office Applications.
- Experience working on Intelligence Community or Department of Defense offices and programs.
- Experience with Federal Enterprise Architecture Framework (FEAF), Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF), Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DODAF), Joint Architecture Reference Model (JARM) and the Intelligence Community Program Architecture Guide (ICPAG) or related field.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Experience with continuous service / process improvement.
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays