CEdge has an opportunity for a Office Management/Staff Officer Level 3 , located in VA
. If you are ready to work alongside World renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Minimum Year of Experience: 7
Degree: Bachelor's degree or add 8 years additional equivalent experience within field
Overall Assignment Description:
The position is to support the Government lead to deliver a community governance framework for the Allied System for Geospatial Intelligence (ASG) – the Five-Eye geospatial intelligence (GEOINT) partnership between Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States. The position is part of a secretariat that covers multiple senior-level meetings that provide and guidance to and advance the goals of the Five-Eye GEOINT community.
Duties shall include:
Support the Government in the advancement and strengthening of the ASG partnership through strategic communications, collaborative engagement and secretariat responsibilities.
Actively engage with the ASG community members, ASG fora, the NSG, and other key partners as directed by the Government ASG Senior Management Council (ASMC) lead, the ASMC, the ASMC Coordination Executive (ACE), and Director GEOINT Enterprise Community Governance (D/GG).
Work with ASMC Secretariat and NGA Liaison Officers to support the ASMC and ACE and help coordinate activities and deliverables across ASG fora to ensure quality materials are presented to the ASMC and ACE.
Schedule and arrange senior-level meetings, including scheduling VTCs, preparing agendas, developing and coordinating briefings, and tracking actions.
Develop, prepare and edit minutes [within three (3) business days], reports, communications products, engagement strategies, presentations, speeches, talking points and other communications products, as required, which integrate a common ASG message.
Assist the Government in data collection and analysis of ASG requirements and programmatic resource and personnel data.
Support the planning, coordination and conduct of ASG forums/activities (e.g. ASMC, ACE, prep sessions, inter-fora meetings).
Support preparation of read-ahead material for the ASMM and ACE Principals for ASMC and ACE meetings as well as to support participation in other Defense Intelligence Enterprise Five-Eye forums.
Assist the Government in the advancement and strengthening of Geospatial Intelligence management across the ASG through leadership, governance, education, strategic communications and collaborative engagement.
Support development and implementation of ASG cross-functional and cross-organizational planning and solution implementation and coordination within G and NGA.
Support content management of the ASG and G websites, ensuring content is updated and relevant to ASG community needs.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience and demonstrated proficiency to perform general office management/staff officer duties.
- Experience in gathering information and critical thinking capacity to synthesize information.
- Ability to support administrative activities and scheduling for corporate support events
- Ability to extract and synthesize complex information to prepare briefings, staff material, read-ahead, presentations and other material, as required. Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills. Knowledge of NGA applications and methods including developing correspondence and internal/external communications.
- Comprehensive understanding and use of Microsoft Office Applications and ability to independently develop material.
- Ability to work independently or under limited supervisor and deliver outcomes on time.
Bachelor’s Degree or 7-10 years GEOINT/IC experience
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Specialized knowledge and/or understanding of senior governance for a, preferably the Allied System for Geospatial Intelligence (ASG) or other international governance fora
- Specialized knowledge of NGA, its Key Components, directorate, offices and programs
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays