CEdge has an opportunity for a Functional Specialist Advisor – Level 4 in St Louis MO
. If you are ready to work alongside World renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Minimum Year of Experience: 11
Degree: Bachelor's degree or add 8 years additional equivalent experience within field
Overall Assignment Description:
The contractor shall provide support for the CIO-T/TF/TFI Integration Division, Governance Branch by applying extensive knowledge of various sciences on all domains.
Duties may include
Skills and Experience:
- Facilitate web requests through process flows by evaluating and operating based on web governance policies and instruction.
- Provide Tier 2 customer service to assist in evaluating and resolving web property issues and Content Management System (CMS) trouble tickets.
- Further develop the web request process based on inter-organization integration, updates to policies and instructions and/or guidance reform.
- Develop and maintain familiarity with standard web policies across NGA, the IC, and industry best practices.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the Domain Name System (DNS) and the interworkings of web properties.
- Gather web request metrics and provide useful data for organizational analytic visualization.
- Organize and administer the Web Steering Group and Web Community of Practice (Web CoP).
- Act as Web CoP secretariat by ensuring logistics, communications and necessary support is provided to the Web CoP and Web CoP Chair.
- Develop automated features to enhance web governance services using cutting-edge digital practices/capabilities.
- Deliver a dashboard to enable customers to follow the status of their web or content requests online and provide executive views of the dashboard.
- Provide training on UI/UX tools and templates to grow NGA’s self-service and assisted-service customer base.
- Monitor, audit and validate automated dashboards for efficiency opportunities and integration points between teams.
- Identify like capabilities across the agency and utilize interpersonal skills to enhance web governance.
- Demonstrated experience researching and/or applying standard web policies or best practices across the IC, and/or private industry.
- Demonstrated experience organizing and/or hosting executive level meetings ensuring logistics, communications, and necessary support is provided to the meeting chairs/board members.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with business workflow and appropriate capabilities/tools (e.g. Redmine, JIRA, etc.).
- Minimum of 1 year experience with dashboard capabilities (e.g. Tableau) to deliver internal and executive data views.
- Minimum of 1 year experience researching, understanding, and/or working with Domain Name System (DNS) and/or the interworkings of web properties.
- Minimum of 1 year experience organizing, attending and/or working with the NGA Web Community of Practice (Web CoP) or similar CoP across the IC, academia, and/or private industry.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Full Benefits Package
10 Days PTO
10 Paid Holidays
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.