CEdge has an opportunity for a Software Engineer located in O'Fallon. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
• Responsible for programming, testing, implementation, documentation, maintenance and support of systems application software in adherence with Mastercard standards, processes and best practices
• Develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artifacts within expected time and budget
• Research, create and evaluate technical solution alternatives for the business needs
• Create systems and testing documentation per department standards
• Follow standards in development and testing to ensure compliance with Audit Requirements
• Follow Mastercard Quality Assurance and Quality Control processes
• Support collection and reporting of project and software metrics
• Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Technology related field or equivalent work experience
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Minimum GPA of 3.0 and evidence of leadership and team orientation; strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Open to a challenge, including learning a new technology
•Must be high-energy, detail oriented, proactive, and able to function under pressure to meet tight deadlines
•Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) and able to quickly learn and implement new technologies, application appropriate frameworks and tools
•Strong relationship, collaborative skills and organizational skills with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation and Able to work as a member of matrix based diverse and geographically distributed project team
•Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities
•Experience with Java a plus
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays