CEdge has an opportunity for a System Architect(Mid)This role is located in Springfield VA. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels
Overall Assignment Description:
Mid-level System Architects design and develop solutions for complex applications problems, API design, data services, platform services, cloud services and infrastructure services to meet user requirements and align to strategic goals and the Enterprise Architecture.
- Designs, develops, maintains, and documents solution architectures ensuring traceability to the Enterprise architecture and Enterprise requirements.
- Conducts the analysis of user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Develops proposed changes to the solutions architecture design based on analysis of requirements and new technology.
- Refer to Section 3.1: Strategic, Enterprise, and Solutions-level Architecture Engineering for a listing of expected work activities the System Architect position would be required to support.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Mid-level architecture working experience in government or industry.
Working knowledge of Model-Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays