CEdge has an opportunity for a Test Systems Engineer(Mid). This role is located in Chantilly VA. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels
Overall Assignment Description:
Mid-level Test Systems Engineers perform Application, System and Integration Testing across the National System of Geospatial-intelligence (NSG), Allied System of Geospatial-intelligence (ASG) and Federal Agencies to ensure timely and accurate GEOINT.
Skills and Experience:
- Performs test and evaluation across the National System of Geospatial-intelligence (NSG), Allied System of Geospatial-intelligence (ASG) and Federal Agencies.
- Performs testing of applications and application programming interfaces (APIs) in DevOps pipelines utilizing quality assurance measures established by the government and industry best practices.
- Performs independent integration testing on the system software or hardware to determine the system’s compliance with specified requirements.
- Plans and executes manual tests, and automated test scripts using scripting and programming languages.
- Supports technical investigations for defects discovered during test activities.
- Refer to Section 3.3.3: NGA Test Organization (NTO) for a listing of expected work activities the Test Systems Engineer position would be required to support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Experience with test management and defect tracking tools.
- Experience with traditional, Agile, and DevOps development practices and associated testing strategies.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Working knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages.
- Working knowledge of Software Development Frameworks.
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State governments, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and teammates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays