CEdge has an opportunity for End User Technician located in St Louis MO. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Location:St Louis MO
The End User Technician acts as a trusted digital advisor providing customer support/service to various business segments to ensure operational excellence for Digital technologies including but not limited to PC's, laptops, tablets, monitors, printers, peripheral equipment and productivity software. This person serves as a technical advisor in the implementation of digital technology ensuring a seamless co-worker experience.
Key responsibilities include:
• Provide excellent communication skills to the business line and change leaders for the project
• Provides customer support with advanced diagnostics and collaboration to ensure that the best technologies are being used effectively and efficiently meeting business objectives and aligning with corporate strategy.
• Works closely with other Digital teams to assure that Digital standards are being followed to establish a secure computer environment for the business and that we are delivering on corporate strategy related to safety and security of our digital assets.
• Provides assistance to team by maintaining inventory controls, scheduling, and ensuring that all standards are followed across business segments aligning with established strategic policies in Digital.
• Possess a thorough understanding of business processes and requirements acting as a trusted Digital advisor to effectively apply existing and emerging technologies and products to business problems to create practical solutions and efficiency opportunities.
• Be able to lift and carry 25 lbs., be flexible to maneuver in tight spaces
• Associate degree preferred, preferably in computer science or related field.
• 2+ years of experience in desktop support, customer service or relevant work
• Will consider candidates without a degree if they show/demonstrate having additional 2+ years of equivalent, relevant experience in tools, systems and initiatives leveraged by Ameren.
• Technical certification preferred.
• Proficiency with systems such as Microsoft Office including Outlook, Teams, Excel, Word, etc. preferred. In addition to the above qualifications, the successful candidate will demonstrate:
• Thorough knowledge of PC operating systems, and peripheral equipment.
• Ability to multi-task and possess excellent communication and customer service skills required.
• Ability to be self-directed when required and work as part of a distributed team required.
• Ability to recognize trends to acknowledge and raise issues preferred.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays