CEdge has an opportunity for a Tech II- Consultant This role is located In. Austin, TX
If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Minimum Requirement for Role:
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Passion for new innovative technology and drive customer transformation
Ability to travel domestically and internationally and work with different cultures and customers
Demonstrate effective balance between business and technical acumen
Ability to lead and motivate technical communities
Ability to effectively recognize and adapt to change
Ability to deliver presentations and discuss complementary products at the level of a solution
- Ability to handle customer critical issues and work in difficult situations
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to evaluate end-user business requirements, translate them into technical specifications, and then develop and implement the appropriate technical solutions
Fluent English oral and written communication
Product Skills: (B2C) Microsoft Dynamics 365 Technical Consulting experience Integration experience with the following skills
D365 CE Integration lead that has integrated w/ Genesys and Qualfone; someone from CE’s side of the integration
* Strong written and oral communication to work in a customer-facing engagement as the sole point of contact
• Must be able to multi-task
• Responsible for Integration Design Documentation (IDD)
Written Language: English
Spoken Language: English
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State governments, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and teammates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays