CEdge has an opportunity for a Web Developer. This role is located in St Louis MO. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
- Specialized depth and breadth of expertise in job discipline or field, working independently to solve or lead others to solve complex problems. Works across multiple systems and takes a holistic view on systems. Analyzes business problems to design solutions.
- Implements and tests complex code change for specific requirements or application/ standalone programs. Provides input into technological process/ standards/ methodology for web-based configuration; identifies gaps and develops mitigation plans. Analyzes business needs and develops plans to implement software requirements in conjunction with business analysts and architects. Reviews and develops solutions for web-based technology requirements.
- Liaises with business analysts, may present at client meetings to gather and understand client requirements, may present a technical point of view. Demonstrates strong working knowledge and understanding of customers business to provide quality technical feedback and influence technological and development plans.
- Leads the development and enhancement of enterprise-wide client applications in support of the Digital organization�s objectives.
- Acts as an agile software development subject matter resource, leads, and guides team members on development practices in agile environments; collaborates with scrum masters and guides to move projects forward. Works closely with business analysts and architects to develop requirements and translates into one or more web-based solutions (user interfaces, components, shared code library, etc.);
- Review options to identify the best solution and provides design for the selected solutions. Works independently on the development and execution of implementation plans as they relate to web-based solutions. Identifies and documents the implementation risks of such solutions.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Automates builds and deploys utilizing relevant technologies. Collaborates with various stakeholders to test new and modified application solutions utilizing test-driven development when possible; Understands methods and technologies automation testing of solutions. Works closely with technical teams, and enterprise architects to gather perspective on emerging and/or existing technologies related to web development and management;
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency with the following technologies (as relevant): Programming Languages (Node, Angular, React), Middleware, Container Technologies, Agile Environments, Mobile Applications. Bachelor�s degree required, preferably in engineering, mathematics, computer science, or business. 7+ years of relevant experience
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
Sr IT Federal /Commercial Recruiter
A: 1232 Washington Avenue, STE 310. St. Louis, MO 63103
O: (314)254-7551 Ext: 119 | Fax: (314)384-3399