CEdge has an opportunity for a Operations Engineer. This role is located in St Louis MO. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
About The Position•
Responsible for supporting, expanding, and maintaining the systems that provide Identity and Access Management within the Company, including the Privileged Account Management tools.
• Maintains responsibility for all aspects of applications and/or systems administration, including implementation, configuration, coordination, control, maintenance, troubleshooting, testing, usage monitoring and the development of systems infrastructure within Digital Infrastructure
• Designs, writes, implements and performs backup and restore procedures, and monitors processes
• Administers and maintains system stability
Key responsibilities include:
• Coordinates complex software releases, system upgrades and patches with internal teams, and resolves complex problems
• Plans, manages and forecasts system resources; evaluates and/or recommends purchases
• Creates multiple internal tools and develops automation scripts
• Leads development of tools and processes to support operations and administration of Ameren’s infrastructure
• Plans for future of the system backup plan
• Leads the design of disaster/system recovery and testing
• Engages stakeholders across business, Digital and leadership teams, with the goal of building integrated and automated solutions that match desired business outcomes
• Collaborates with other Digital departments to provide problem resolution and excellent service to user community, and helps set service level expectations
• Vets new technologies and compatibility with Ameren’s capabilities
• Leads application of existing and emerging technologies to business problems to create practical solutions and efficiency opportunities
• Coaches less experienced co-workers and provides feedback to enhance skills and knowledge
• Mentors less experienced co-workers
• Supports training and college recruiting for co-workers
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in computer science or related field
• 5+ years of relevant experience
• Identity and Access Management experience with support of one or more of these strongly preferred: Privileged Account Management, SailPoint IIQ, Federation (ADFS or Azure Federation preferred), Two factor authentication, Single Sign On, PowerShell Scripting
In addition to the above qualifications, the successful candidate will demonstrate:
• Expert knowledge of at least one platform (e.g., infrastructure, operating systems, telecommunications networks, specialized systems administration) and working knowledge of others
• Expert knowledge of the definition, design, and implementation of infrastructure and solutions
• Working knowledge of database management or administration and source control
• Expert knowledge of current system administration tools and scripting languages
• Detailed knowledge of system backup, recovery and storage administration
Reply in Microsoft Planner
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays