CEdge has an opportunity for a IAM Engineer This role is located in St Louis MO. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
About The Position
• Responsible for supporting, expanding, and maintaining the systems that provide Identity and Access Management within the Company, including SailPoint Identity IQ.
• Analyzes, designs, codes, tests, configures and modifies software projects and/or products or enhancements using various programming languages, technologies and development methodologies.
• Designs, develops, tests, debugs and implements application, software and/or operating system components, software tools, and utilities; conducts performance testing.
• Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to guarantee availability and increase efficiency.
• Completes technical documentation for multiple functions, including but not limited to testing, QA, training, troubleshooting, operating, and/or procedures for installation and maintenance.
Key responsibilities include:
• Works across multiple areas and integrates knowledge of multiple areas into a single system
• Implements and tests complex code changes to fix identified defects in existing software products
• Adds enhancements to new/future software releases
• Demonstrates strong knowledge of on premise solutions and cloud-based solutions; executes on cloud-based configuration plans for new systems/technologies
• Assists in performing root cause analysis and interprets the results; provides input into action plan (e.g., provides input into prioritization of offensive/customer-facing issues and defensive/internally focused backlogs)
• Independently handles/solves software/systems monitoring issues
• May assist in development of requirements with business analysts and architects; provides recommendations to enhance design to prevent recurrence of defects
• Provides input on client/customer requirements; may develop implementation plans utilizing cloud-based solutions
• Demonstrates strong working knowledge and understanding of Ameren’s business to provide quality technical feedback
• Reviews the Digital organization’s technology enablement and integration plans; demonstrates technical expertise within own technology through determining best course of action for own projects
• Demonstrates strong working knowledge of agile software development processes and the development lifecycle; liaises with scrum masters and coaches to move project forward
• Contributes to the development and execution of implementation plans as they relate to API-led solutions; identifies and documents implementation risks of such solutions
• Utilizes relevant technologies in order to design, develop, document, and support moderate to complex integration solutions applying design patterns, reference architectures, and best practices
• Collaborates with various stakeholders to test new and modified application solutions utilizing test-driven development when possible; understands methods and technologies for load and performance testing of APIs
• Works closely with technical and enterprise architects to gather perspective on emerging and/or existing technologies related to API development and management; contributes to referential documentation related to API development standards and best practices
• Mentors other developers for designing integrations, interfaces, proxies, business objects and business services, as needed
• May be required to work off-hours for project needs, support/upgrade/outage reasons, and systems implementations
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in engineering, mathematics, computer science or business
• 5+ years of relevant experience
• Experience with SailPoint Identity IQ.
In addition to the above qualifications, the successful candidate will demonstrate:
• Good analytical, communication, leadership and human relations skills required.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays