CEdge has an opportunity for a Enterprise Architect(Expert)This role is located in Springfield VA. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Expert Enterprise Architects provide strategic oversight and planning of the Corporate Enterprise Architecture (CEA). They develop technical, strategic guidance for senior/mid- level architects in the creation and implementation approach of Enterprise architecture artifacts IAW DoDAF and IC PAG.
Skills and Experience:
- Assists Government in directing architects in the development, maintenance, and documentation of the CEA, ensuring alignment to NGA Strategy and CONOPs.
- Provides technical leadership enabling NGA to make informed, data-driven decisions and trade-offs between competing demands.
- Oversees and coordinates the work of Senior-, Mid-, and Junior-level Enterprise Architect contractors.
- Derivation, definition, and documentation of the right Resource, Functional, and Operational Capabilities and associated activities and services about NGA Corporate, along with systems analysis necessary to define, document, and baseline the current NGA CEA;
- Planning, design, and systems engineering work necessary to build and portray the future state NGA CEA;
- Development of conceptual, logical and physical architecture and technical roadmaps defining the time-phased schedule for the path of transition or transformation of systems and services from the baselined current state to the future state CEA; and program, segment and project-based solution-level architectures consistent with the enterprise-level architecture.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Expert working experience in government or industry in relevant work areas including: Enterprise Architecture, Solution Architecture, Data Architecture, Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF), or Intelligence Community’s (IC) Program Architecture Guidance (PAG).
- Demonstrated experience with the DoD Business Enterprise Architecture, Joint Capability Areas, the Unified Joint Task List, the IC’s Joint Reference Architecture Model, and the IC Core Reference Architecture
- Demonstrated experience with the WhiteHouse, OMB, or GSA’s Shared Services initiative called Federal Integrated Business Framework to include the DoD and the IC’s End-to-End Business Processes such as Hire-to-Retire, Procure-to-Pay, Acquire-to-Retire, and Budget-to-Report
- Demonstrated experience with the Defense Acquisition, the Joint Capabilities Integration and Development, and the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution processes
- Demonstrated experience with leadership, orchestration, communication, engagement, and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrated experience in conducting the DoD standard for Capability-Based Assessment employing strong critical and analytical skills
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Experience with Model Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages.
- Possesses Federated Enterprise Architect Certifications: Certified Enterprise Architect
- Possesses National Defense University, College of Information and Cyberspace, Enterprise Architecture Certification
- Experience architecting solutions using Cloud Based Technology such as: Service Orientated Architecture (SOA), On-demand self-service, Broad network access, Resource pooling, Rapid elasticity, Measured Service, Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
- Experience architecting solutions using structured and unstructured Big Data.
- Experience architecting solutions using Automation, Augmentation and Artificial Intelligence technologies.
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays