CEdge has an opportunity for a System Integrator-Test -Mid This role is located at Springfield/Chantilly VA. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
The Test Engineer is responsible for executing NTMP Enterprise Integration Tests (EIT) and conducting Independent Validation and Verification (IV&V) during Transition to Operations (TTO). The Test Engineer works in a team setting under the guidance of the Test Director and in conjunction with the Development, Design, and Test Team Manager. The Test Engineer is responsible for developing test procedures, executing test plans, providing summary reports, and executing Day-in-the-Life (DITL) testing activities on an operational system utilizing a modified agile development methodology.
- Collaborate with the stakeholders to formulate test objectives, test policies, test strategies and test plans.
- Facilitate Test Planning meetings to coordinate test activities with stakeholders across project.
- Execute, monitor, and report on the execution of the test cases, test procedures and test suites.
- Performs DITL testing procedures in a time-constrained environment
- Assure the test environment in place before test execution and managed during test execution.
- Identify and report issues, investigate and develop recommendations for mitigations
- Coordinates with leads, government and developers when discrepancies are identified during testing
- Active TS/SCI Clearance w/SSBI within 5 years.
- Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, Science, Engineering, or related technical experience field such as engineering, physics, mathematics, operations research, engineering management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- 6+ years of experience with government or industry in relevant work areas including: DoD/IC Acquisition Process, Requirements Process, PPBES Process or systems engineering of a large complex System of Systems or Service Oriented Architecture/Cloud environment.
- 6+ years of experience supporting IC or DoD operations Requirements, SE or Large, Complex SoS or SOA/Cloud Environments
4+ years of experience with the systems engineering lifecycle
- 3+ years of experience in Test Management and Defect Tracking
- 3+ years of experience in Increment/Service/System/Project Engineering of Intel Production Workflow Services & Collection Services
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, organizational and multi-tasking skills with excellent written/verbal communications, technical/non-technical presentations skills
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Experience in the field of GEOINT and advanced geospatial intelligence production
- Experience supporting the assessment, evaluation, and deployment of new or emerging technologies into operations, architecture impacts, and recommended paths forward.
- ITIL certifications
- Demonstrated understanding of imagery exploitation and reporting capabilities
- Experience with commercially available ELTs such as RemoteView, Socet GXP, etc.
- Strong skills using MS Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with agile development methodologies
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State governments, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and teammates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays