CEdge has an opportunity for a System Engineer(Mid). This role is located at Springfield/Chantilly VA. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
The Systems Engineer (SE) is responsible for systems definition on a tasking related development project. The SE will be responsible for the development and maintenance of Interface Control Documents (ICDs), Segment Requirements Documents (SRDs), Data Definition Documents (DDDs), Requirements Verification and Testing Matrix (RTVM), and system CONOPS for the project to ensure all requirements are allocated and tested. They will develop IT requirements and systems interfaces, coordinates systems definition with internal and external stakeholders, and assists in the overall orchestration of project activities. SE will coordinate with stakeholders to establish standardized interface criteria, perform internal and external verification tests, and document agreed upon criteria in baseline documentation.
- Translate high-level program strategies into organizational and system requirements, and work with stakeholders to achieve objectives.
- Conduct requirements engineering, scheduling, reliability, resilience, service development, integration, test and evaluation, maintainability and analysis across mission architectures and Federal Agencies.
- Integrate new data sources and baseline products, prepare Requests for Change (RFCs) and Engineering Review Board (ERB) products, and document requirements and technical information.
- Identify and present courses of action, trade studies, and technical/engineering assessments.
- Lead the resolution of complex technical issues and risk management efforts, providing a sound systems engineering approach and an enterprise perspective
- Facilitate technical exchange meetings to coordinate integration activities with stakeholders across multiple agencies.
- Update documentation for Interface Control Documents, System Requirements documents, and Product Definition Dictionaries.
- Function as a liaison between Mission Partner, project stakeholders, and Government POCs for the planning
- Identify and report issues, investigate and develop recommendations for mitigations
- Bachelor's STEM
- 6+ Exp. Gov't/Industry (DoD/IC Acq, Requirements, PPBES or SE or Large, Complex SoS or SOA/Cloud Environments)
- 6+ Systems Engineering Lifecycle
- Experience in Increment/Service/System/Project Engineering of Intel Production Workflow Services & Collection Services
- Experience in Assessment, Evaluation and Deployment of New / Emerging Tech into Operations or Architectural Impacts and Recommended Way Forward
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Advanced degree in Systems Engineering or related STEM degree program. An advanced degree in this category can account for an additional two years of experience.
- Experience in the field of geospatial intelligence or hyperspectral phenomenology
- Familiarity with Sensitive GEOINT missions, operations, and processes.
- Experience managing systems interfaces and end-to-end system integration of new and existing capabilities
- Familiarity with Satellite Communication Systems.
- Experience in requirements decomposition from strategic level requirements to program and systems level requirements.
- Experience managing requirements in an agile environment.
- Experience working with NES or GIMS
- Experience working with collection management and/or tasking management tools
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State governments, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and teammates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays