CEdge has an opportunity for a Lead Developer. This role is located in St Louis MO. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
- Hands-on developer who writes high quality, secure code that is modular, functional and testable.
- Lead the design, implementation, and delivery for engineering efforts across a program
- Create or introduce, test, and deploy new technology to optimize the service
- Design and build technical road-maps and guide the development staff on adoption
- Contribute to all parts of the software’s development including design, development, documentation, and testing.
- Have strong ownership of your team’s software and are deep in the maintenance characteristics, runtime properties and dependencies including hardware, operating system, and build.
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively in a global environment.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong foundation in algorithms, data structures and core computer science concepts.
- Evidence of working with object-oriented development and design patterns.
- Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages such as Java, Python, Ruby, Angular, Scala, etc.
- Strong written and verbal English communications skills.
- Strong analytical and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience with XP, TDD and BDD in the software development processes
- Proficiency with cloud technologies (IaaS, PaaS, serverless technology, NoSQL databases), micro-service design, CI/CD, DevOps
- Experience designing scalable fault tolerant platforms that are resilient to infrastructure failures
- Experience with the strangulation pattern and anti-corruption layers to migrate monolithic systems into independent services
- Expert in modern software design principles such as SOLID, DRY, and Single responsibility
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays