CEdge has an opportunity for a Software Developer II. This role is located at St Louis If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Duration: 6 months(possibility of extension)
Location: St Louis MO (Remote untill Covid)
- Performs analysis, conceptual design, coding and implementation of modifications, if applicable, to purchased application or custom programs to enhance value to business. Provides expert support after implementation. Applies business and systems knowledge throughout the process
- Assists in performing root cause analysis and interprets the results: provides input into action plan (e.g. provides input into prioritization of customer-facing issues and internally focused backlogs)
- Deliver technical information, support and training to internal customer to assist them in performing and improving their daily work processes
- Provide technical expertise to team members
- Develop test plans and execute test scenarios
- Perform code reviews and recommend improvements
- Create user reports as needed
- Independently handles/solves software/system monitoring issues
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to express oneself effectively within groups and in one-on-one conversations. Conveys information clearly and effectively through both formal and informal documents
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple priorities
QUALIFICATIONS (education, experience, special skills):
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in application analysis, design, software development, systems implementation and package integration
- Bachelor degree preferred, preferably in computer science, business, engineering or mathematics; or commensurate work experience
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Technical Skills: Visual Studio integration with GitHub, CI/CD Pipeline, Test Automation, Strong SQL Skills(prefer db2), C#.NET, VB 6, VB.NET, JSON, Web api, SOAPUI/Postman, ServiceNow (ITIL), SharePoint, DB2 database, Windows Server, IIS
Experience with Time Reporting Information Systems
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays