CEdge has an opportunity for a Sr Software Engineer .This role is located in St Louis MO. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Duration: 12 months
Location: St Louis
• Experienced and proactive Senior Software Development Engineer for a world class distributed agile development team in the payments space
• Mentor a small team of software engineers and implement projects as part of an Agile delivery team
• Identifies opportunities to improve effectiveness and speed to market
• Plays key role in replicating and resolving production issues with SME knowledge on one or more applications
• Identifies and implements complex automation efforts
• Contribute to the team and wider platform on a daily basis the design and development of the platform.
• Work with internal stakeholders and senior management to define business requirements and assist in the prioritization of tasks for the software engineering team
• Contribute to architectural discussions and work across other products to ensure alignment with the rest of the product suite
Ideally full stack experienced developer with strong/expert level Java development/architecture experience with Spring/Git Expertise
• Proven experience building world class solutions on a global scale
• Experience with Amazon Web Services, MS Azure, or Google Cloud, and designing and developing cloud-native applications
• Strong, confident, and exacting writer and speaker, able to communicate your vision and roadmap effectively to a wide variety of stakeholders
• Experience with various coding languages Java, Go, C++,ESQL, etc.
• Familiarity with cloud computing concepts preferred (MS Azure, Google Cloud and/or Amazon Web Services)
• Experience in CI/CD pipeline creation via Jenkins
• Experience in event driven systems (Apache Kafka, NATS, etc
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays